#510 (MLS 76820908)
EXTRAORDINARY WATERFRONT HOME WITH EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
This could be your buy of a lifetime!!! Highly custom and well maintained waterfront home with great elevation for panoramic view of beautiful Lake Livingston. This home was built for family, friends and entertaining. Some of the many features include:
Main home is one level, brick with three bedrooms, three baths, open concept living/dining/kitchen with stone fireplace, built-ins and lots of glass on waterfront side. Quality through-out with tremendous thought to every detail.
Attached (but private) guest house with one bedroom and bath with open concept living/dining/kitchen. Guest house is very cozy with great views of lake.
Separate guest house connected by walkway featuring two bedrooms, two baths, open living/dining/kitchen also with fabulous view of lake.
Also included is a screened-in gazebo (complete with stainless cook range, sink and bathroom), large metallic work shop, double boathouse, new bulkhead (approx 800') with 8' concrete sidewalk lit up with New Orleans lights and much, much more.
View photos and call for an appt to see this wonderful home which can be yours for the unbelievable price of only $1,999,999 - if you act quickly!!!!!!
*** also available is additional adjoining waterfront acreage. Call for details and plat.
#617 (MLS 23960508)
SPECTACULAR WATERFRONT HOME WITH AN EXPANSIVE VIEW & BEAUTIFUL GROUNDS
- Open Concept Lakeview Living, Dining and Island Kitchen with Granite Countertops & Large Walk-in Pantry
- Six Beautifully Appointed Bedrooms, Five Baths (The Master Bath is Luxurious w/Double Sinks, Whirlpool Tub & Shower).
- Downstairs is an Open-Concept Living, Dining, Fully Equipped Kitchen, 2 Bedroom and 1 Bath Self Contained Guest Quarters with Private Entrance for overnight guests, caretakers quarters, mother in law or vacation rentals (as per owner).
- Breathtaking Views from this Most Unique Waterfront Home with Its Very Own Lighthouse (housing an elevator).
- Large Screened in Porch. The Large Outside Deck is Great for Entertaining
- 4-Car Garage, Lots of Parking, Fenced and Landscaped Yard
- An Elaborate Boathouse with 2 Boat Stalls & 2 Seadoo Lifts equipped with Custom Motorized Remote Controlled Covers, Screened Porch & Kitchenette.
A Great Place for a Great Price!! Call Today!
#619 (MLS 66661071)
WINDING ROAD, TREE LINED ENTRANCE TO FIRST CLASS WATERFRONT LUXURIOUS HOME ON LARGE PROTECTED COVE WITH MAJESTIC VIEWS OF PINE ISLAND
One level brick home sits on oversized, beautifully landscaped steel bulkheaded waterfront lot with lovely covered deck, spider-be-gone system, paved patio & sidewalk leading to custom designed super boathouse with all the extras.
Lakeview family room with large expanse of windows adjoins spacious lakeview dining area & fabulous kitchen featuring granite countertops, two islands, bars, desk with display cabinet, under-counter lighting.
Conveniently located laundry room & access to garage. Nearby is a bonus room for office or extra sleepovers.
The master bedroom has adjoining bath, double vanities, large corner tub, separate shower, large walk-in closet & fabulous lake view! Two well-designed guest rooms with adjoining hall full bath plus a full guest bath nearby.
Home can be purchased fully furnished for additional price of only $15,000!!
Call today for details!
#626 (MLS 60413857)
CAPTIVATING VIEWS FROM THIS AMAZING WATERFRONT HOME
Custom designed home situated on approx. two acres with approx. 572 feet of shoreline - 150 feet is bulkheaded.
- It is wooded and wildlife abounds, blooming landscape and Koi pond!
- Spacious lakefront living area with wood burning fireplace, with gas lighter.
- Covered porch and gorgeous views!
- Lakeview dining area and a open concept kitchen featuring Instant hot water, under-counter lighting, Jenn-Air appliances, built-in refrigerator, granite counter tops, adjoining pantry and more!
- Three bedrooms (two are master suites), three full baths.
- Home features: spray foam insulation, Culligan water softener, tankless hot water heater, engineered wood floors, accent lighting.
- Three-car garage with floored attic, separate lakeview shop with divided rooms and full bath.
- Boathouse on deep water (2 stalls, one floored, but could be reversed).
Click to See Why the Owners Love Their Home.
#616 (MLS 7986101)
COMPLETELY UPDATED - MAJESTIC WATERFRONT HOME ON TWO LOTS
One Steel Bulkheaded Waterfront Lot and One Waterview Lot, with Boathouse and Fabulous View of Pine Island!
This home offers a lovely view and easy Southern living at its best. Large lakeview living area with built in bookcases for trophies, movies and books to read by the fireplace.
Well designed and equipped kitchen with bar, pull out shelves, plenty of cabinet and counter space for entertaining. Lakeview dining area with captivating view and easy access to deck for outdoor entertaining.
Private master suite with adjoining full bath and walk in closet. Two guest bedrooms with guest bath, large downstairs family room, wine cellar, glassed-in sunroom, double car attached garage, concrete driveway, huge upper deck plus lower deck.
Home was designed with entertaining in mind and offers plenty of ways to accommodate guests.
Situated on the Southeast end of Lake Livingston - only 90 minutes from downtown Houston to your own front porch!
#632 (MLS 41537992)
FULL VIEW WATERFRONT HOME IN SUNSET SHADOWS
Lovely two story lakefront home with large lakeview deck featuring:
- Inviting open concept living and dining areas with fireplace.
- Super kitchen with granite countertops with an abundance of cabinetry and storage.
- Home office.
- Lakeview sunroom with entertainment bar.
- Open deck. Full view of lake with gorgeous sunset views!
- Super lakefront fenced yard with lakeside deck and fire pit for chilly evenings.
- Boathouse with deck, boat lift and storage room on steel bulkheaded lot.
- Four bedrooms (master down).
- Three custom baths.
- Laundry room.
- Double carport with storage and driveway.
- House is equipped with Generac generator (propane operated).
- Nice small lot across the lane with storage building and room for a garden.
- Added features: upgraded septic system ($15k) and mosquito system on house and boathouse.
Blue ribbon home - located only 90 minutes from Houston to your backyard deck!
#621 (MLS 23528315)
AMAZING WATERFRONT HOME WITH INCREDIBLE VIEWS
- Ground floor with large open space with full bath and can easily be used for a game room, media room or bunk room.
- The second level offers lakeview family room, full kitchen with bar, two guest bedrooms with full bath.
- The upper, 3rd level, is the master suite with full bath and a private sitting room and balcony.
- Lovely deck is all new and upgrades in the house include new windows, new lakeside door and front door, new carpet, new tile and new window treatments.
- Spider-Be-Gone system on both the house and unique boathouse with lounging areas, lifts and night lighting.
For more details on this one-of-a-kind Lake Home, click on the link below and be sure to view the attached “what we love about our second (weekend home) and location".
Fully furnished (excludes TV and some personal items at seller's discretion).
Watercraft may be for sale directly from seller.
LUXURIOUS WATERFRONT CONDOS ON BEAUTIFUL LAKE LIVINGSTON - NEW CONSTRUCTION
Set in the very heart of Lake Livingston, Onalaska, Texas, Bella Vista Condominium's offer privileged proximity to everything that is making Lake Livingston one of the most exciting Lakes in Texas.
Bella Vista has created an architectural solution that differentiates this development form everything else being done on Lake Livingston. Elegant framing views of the lake's shoreline and beautiful skyline. These Condominiums embrace timeless architectural traditions, with elegant exterior, open flowing interiors and luxurious details all with a boast of Lake Livingston water views. Bella Vista offers you the opportunity to own a lakefront home without all the burdens that generally take away from your enjoyment.
Amenities offered by Bella Vista include, but not limited to:
- Gated Community
- Elevators to 2nd & 3rd Floors
- Each Unit is 1 Level
- All units are Waterfront
- All Units have their Boat Slip
- Community Boat Launch
- Community Pool
- Community Pavilion
- Community Beaches (2)
- Community Bulkhead
- Unit Fishing Pier's
- Granite Counter Tops
- Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- RV and Boat Trailer Parking
From $349k to $439k
Contact Piney Woods
For More Info
Listing Courtesy of aactionrealty.com
#494 (MLS 29770946)
WATERFRONT ENTERTAINMENT HOME DELUXE
This Home invites you to entertain family and friends and enjoy the great outdoors with approximately 700 feet of shoreline.
- A wonderful family room with dual fireplace serving the adjoining dining room overlooking the lake
- Spacious family room with fireplace
- Kitchen with built ins and dining room
- Master Suite with private bath
- Two guest bedrooms with Hollywood bath
- Two additional guest bedrooms with a bath
- Laundry room
- Two double carports - one for cars and one for boats or RVs
- A Super Huge Covered outdoor Kitchen - great for Fish Fries, Texas BBQs with room for dancing, Crawfish Boils and more!!!
- Lovely yard situated on a tranquil cove - great for fishing, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating or floating on an inner tube
- One stall boathouse with lift
- Concrete driveway with lots of room for additional parking
This home is set up for easy entertainment.... BUY TODAY AND PARTY TOMORROW!!!
#568 (MLS 25927004)
PRIVATE LAKEHOME NESTLED AMIDST THE TREES
- Offers Lakeview Family Room Opening onto Covered Deck
- Well Designed Kitchen with Island and Large Pantry
- Adjoining Spacious Dining Area
- Lakeview Master Bedroom with Private Bath and Private Lakeview Deck!
- Two Guest Rooms with Hall Full Bath
- Double Carport with Attached Workshop and an Attached Bonus Room - Great Gameroom and Sleepover Quarters or a Man Cave!!
- Metal Bulkheaded Lot with Concrete Apron
- Super Boathouse with BOATLIFT and Jet Ski Lift and Large Deck with Spectacular Views!!!
- 90 Minutes from Houston to Your Private Paradise !!!
#602 (MLS 19142584)
WATERFRONT HOME IN SHELTER COVE
One Level Brick Home Situated on Gentle Hillside at the Junction of Three Coves !!!
- Open Lakeview Concept Living Room with Fireplace.
- Dining Area with Built-in Buffet.
- Well Designed Kitchen with Island.
- A Super Large Enclosed Lakeview Sunroom Overlooking Lake
- Beautiful Yard with Towering Pecan Trees and Grassy Knoll.
- Two Bulkheaded Lots - Approximately 226 Ft. Of Waterfront!!!!
Located Near Pine Island.
- Four Bedrooms, Two Full Baths. Two Half Baths, Hall Laundry Room.
- Two Car Garage and Attached RV Port.
Great Location, View and Priced to Sell !!!!!
#557 (MLS 94143434)
HISTORIC HOME NEAR DOWNTOWN LIVINGSTON, TEXAS
This charming vintage home sits on approximately 3/4 acre of beautifully landscaped grounds.
STEP BACK TO A TIME OF GRACIOUS LIVING
The home offers remembrance of days gone by and soothes the soul. There's a wraparound veranda to sit and sip lemonade - or stroll the walkways and enjoy the carefully selected landscaping including a beautiful archway laced in greenery and blooms in the spring.
Enjoy great outdoor living in the spacious breezeway that opens to a lovely backyard complete with a conversation pit laid with antique brick.
Inside this magnificent home is a wealth of history, warmth and personal touches by all the lives it has been a part of since, 1895 (per seller).
- A Lovely Entry with a Glass Lit Door with a Brass Hand Ringer Doorbell - like Your Grandmother Had.
- The Foyer Welcomes You Home and Encases a Stairway Complete with Antique Newell Post and Lovely Window at the Landing
- A Parlor Awaits You for Family and Friends and Entertaining for Special Events
- A Spacious Dining Room with Built In China Cabinet - Perfect for Storing and Showing Off Collectibles All Year Through!
- Step Into a Homey and Cheerful Kitchen Where Homemade Meals Were Prepared and Hungry Kids Feed for Over a Hundred Years! Nearby is the Large Pantry and Laundry Area.
- Master Bedroom and Bath are on the Ground Level with Elongated Windows and Beautiful Door and Window Molding.
- A Second Downstairs Bedroom Could also be used as A Home Office, Sewing Center or Perhaps a Reading Room or For Media
- Three Bedrooms Are Upstairs with a Full Bath
- Two Bonus Rooms are Available for Multiple Uses. They Were Once Porches but are Now Enclosed and Offer Additional Sleeping Areas or Used as Sunrooms. You Can Unleash Your Imagination !!!
- At the Landing on the Second Floor Space is Offered for Gameroom and Coffee Bar
- A Large Garage with Deep Sink and a Full Bath Connected to Breezeway and Inside Staircase Leading to a Large Craft Room, but Could Have Multi Purposes: Home Office or Bunk Room are Just a Few Ideas.
- Parking For an Houseful Awaits You at the Curb and Driveway!
This historical home has too many memories to name and too many features to list, but if you are searching for an extraordinary place to call home, call today and see 434 Young Street.
This home has been loved and meticulously maintained .Please see our "Special Features List" attached to the "More Info" link below (click on docs to view).
** Please note this home can be used commercially. It could work well as tea room, a wedding portrait studio or a home bakery - just to name a few.
#630 (MLS 87333459)
COUNTRY LIVING NEAR TOWN
This One-Level Brick Home Features:
- Large Living Area with Corner Fireplace
- Nice Kitchen with Adjoining Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Full Baths
- Laundry Room
- Bonus Room for Man Cave
- Double Attached Covered Carport
- Situated on Six Wooded Lots
Convenient Location and Affordable Price !!!!
The information contained herein is furnished by the owners to the best of their knowledge, but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and neither agent nor DataLink assume responsibility for correctness. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, physical limitation, or familial status.