||#510 (MLS 76820908)
EXTRAORDINARY WATERFRONT HOME WITH EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
This could be your buy of a lifetime!!! Highly custom and well maintained waterfront home with great elevation for panoramic view of beautiful Lake Livingston. This home was built for family, friends and entertaining. Some of the many features include:
Main home is one level, brick with three bedrooms, three baths, open concept living/dining/kitchen with stone fireplace, built-ins and lots of glass on waterfront side. Quality through-out with tremendous thought to every detail.
Attached (but private) guest house with one bedroom and bath with open concept living/dining/kitchen. Guest house is very cozy with great views of lake.
Separate guest house connected by walkway featuring two bedrooms, two baths, open living/dining/kitchen also with fabulous view of lake.
Also included is a screened-in gazebo (complete with stainless cook range, sink and bathroom), large metallic work shop, double boathouse, new bulkhead (approx 800') with 8' concrete sidewalk lit up with New Orleans lights and much, much more.
View photos and call for an appt to see this wonderful home which can be yours for the unbelievable price of only $2,100,000 - if you act quickly!!!!!!
*** also available is additional adjoining waterfront acreage. Call for details and plat.
#449 (MLS 23375643)
WATERFRONT STATELY AND PRESTIGIOUS HOME ON 3.5 ACRES
CLICK ANY PICTURE IN THIS LISTING TO ENLARGE IT
- Exterior is of brick designed to appear old and the roof is designed to replicate slate with a griffin and a copper finial along with chimney stacks from England.
- Front door from France.
- Pool is oversized with a hot tub, a pavilion, and a gazebo from Egypt.
- Entryway with custom stairway. Newell posts are from New England, with an Italian chandelier.
- Living room with fireplace and custom built in bookcases, large wooden antique columns, antique casablanca fans refurbished.
- Formal dining with two sets of French doors opening onto outdoor patio overlooking Lake Livingston.
- Study has custom built-in bookcases with antique look ceiling. Wainscoting came from a restaurant (Baroque).
- A one half bath is adjoining gourmet island kitchen with marmalade cabinet from Czechoslovakia, granite counter tops, two-drawer dishwasher, trash compactor, large walk–in pantry with microwave.
- Breakfast area adjoining kitchen with three sets of French doors opening onto patio with full view of lake.
- Laundry room with tile floor, sink and granite counter tops with storage and built in ironing board.
- Charming sunroom with kitchen, granite counter tops, fireplace, floor to ceiling windows, slate tile floors, and one half bath.
- Elevator with wainscoting and telephone and safety railing.
- Master suite with two sets of French doors, antique light fixture and walk in closet. Master bath has his and her sinks, antique bathtub, columns, antique lighting, open walk-in shower.
- Upstairs living area is a large area that can be used as living area or gameroom.
- Four additional very unique bedrooms with private baths await you upstairs.
- Lovely landscaping as done in the English style.
- A guest house which is adorable, consisting of living room, kitchen, dining area, 3 bedrooms, and 2 baths.
- Two-car garage attached to the home.
- Additional two-car garage with a shop plus additional storage sheds.
- Dock has lifts for 2 boats, 2 jet ski lifts, with covered sitting area, large sundeck, a boat slip to allow for easy guest docking.
- Bulkhead is steel with a concrete bulkhead wide enough for a golf cart.
|This is home so unique that words alone cannot describe it. We offer you a private appointment to show you all the remarkable and special features of this home – it has been a lifetime labor of love and it shows in all the details!!
|CLICK ANY PICTURE IN THIS LISTING TO ENLARGE IT
|| MORE PICTURES & INFO
#25 (MLS 1785413) POLK COUNTY - LIVINGSTON TEXAS
This Timber Frame Home is the ultimate in custom home construction. The home has a full stone exterior and large open beams in the interior.
Includes three to five bedrooms, four baths, and a three car garage. Beautiful wood floors, maple cabinets with slate counter tops. Large den with 32' ceilings and huge stone fireplace. Home has zoned A/C and heat. Low maintenance and low utility bills.
Included on the property is a 30' x 36' red barn with crossbuck doors and hayloft, water well, and a 1-1/2 acre stocked pond.
All this on 35 acres for $995,000
161 additional adjoining acres are available for $4995 per acre.
[MORE PICTURES] [MORE INFO]
||#564 (MLS 28379045)
Masterful Design and Modern Lakehouse Luxury are Uniquely Embodied In This Tastefully Remodeled Waterfront Home on Beautiful Lake Livingston
Enchanted Evenings and Stunning Views Can Be Yours Only One Hour From Houston!
Customized Remodeling was Done this Past Year and this Home Shows Like Better Homes and Gardens.
- Great Tobacco Road Teak Wood Floor, Beautiful Feature Wall, Thermador Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Cobblestone Tile Floor and the List goes on. Please see Special Features List under “DOCS” under Lead Photo.
- Perched on Approximately 1.37 Bulkheaded and Landscaped Acres.
- Privacy Awaits You Here Amidst the Landscaped Grounds. Stroll the Walkways, Enjoy the Views from the Terrace or Relax in the Hammock on Saturday Afternoon.
- Lovely Tea Parties or Texas Bar-B-Qs can be Enjoyed from the Large Gazebo. It's also a Perfect Place to Bird Watch!
- A New Boathouse was Added for all the Fun Water Toys.
- Inside the Home is an Expansive Family Room, Large Dining Area and a Gourmet Kitchen with a Serving Bar that Easily Set 20 Guests.
- A Private Master Suite Overlooking Lake, and the Master Bath with Dual Vanities, Large Closets and a New Super Sized Shower and a Soaking Tub.
- Two Guest Bedrooms and Two Baths on Opposite Side of Master Allowing for Privacy for Owners and Guests.
- A Private Office Space has Been Created, Nice Laundry Room and Lots of Storage Inside and Out.
- Remodeled Guest House (can be Income Producing) on the Grounds with Living Area, Kitchen/Dining Area, 2 Bedrooms and 1 and 1/2 Baths that would be great for Guests or a Hobby House. Perhaps a Play House for those Grandchildren to Enjoy!
- Easy Parking and Turnaround for Guests. Two-Stall Carport Attached with Lots of Storage.
- This Home is Marvel to See, and Would be a Great Place to Call Home or for a Weekend Residence. Located only 1 Hour out of Houston - Easy Commute!!
- Built in the Early 70’s This Home has been Beautifully Restored to Accommodate Today's Lake House Styled Home.
Call Today to Schedule Your Private Viewing of this Extraordinary Home!!
WATERFRONT HOME – BUY TODAY AND RELAX TOMORROW !
Need a place to unwind and enjoy family and friends? Well, you have found it here!
- Meticulously cared-for two story brick home with circle drive
- Beautifully landscaped with mulched beds full of azaleas and a sprinkler system from the lake
- You will be amazed as you walk into a large family room with fireplace and built-ins
- You will find a quiet reading nook just around the corner recessed bookcases
- As you step into the kitchen you will find an island with a gourmet vent-a-hood, plenty of cabinets and counter space with a corner pantry and duplicates of appliances.
- A spacious and sunny dining room with a gorgeous lakeview!
- A small but handy home office tucked away and out of view for privacy
- Laundry room with cabinets and the washer and dryer stays
- Large master bedroom downstairs overlooking lake, a hot tub just outside the door on the deck, a spacious designer bath with huge tub, separate shower, double vanity and walk in closet with a full mirror which houses cubicles for storage of sundry items hidden away
- Two guest bedrooms with a shared bath, plenty of closet space and lots of privacy
- Upstairs you will find yourself in a large game/family room with pool table, fireplace and outstanding view. The balcony is shady and inviting!
- A fully equipped kitchen with dining bar is available for family and guests around the clock
- Two bedrooms and two baths make a wonderful retreat for overnight guests
- One of the favorites in this house is what this family affectionately refers to as the "fish suite" Youngsters love to camp out on the wall-to-wall bunk beds lined with huge fish pillows, with lots of storage underneath to store your gear
- This very inviting home sits on two steel bulkheaded lots with a super boathouse equipped with 2 boat lifts, a storage unit and a fish cleaning facility, and even a fridge for soft drinks
- Garage has doors on each end so you can have a breeze and enjoy the lake
Located on beautiful Lake Livingston in Pine Harbor Estates - only 90 minutes away from the Houston area. If you are looking to find an inviting home suitable for entertaining friends or hanging out with extended family - a place to relax and enjoy the lake - a place to make lifetime memories, then call today for your appointment to see this one of kind lakefront home.
Fully furnished (no watercraft). A few exclusions are listed on HAR MLS (see More Info link)
||#563 (MLS 72623081)
STATELY, ELEGANT AND INVITING WATERFRONT HOME IN
CLICK ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE IT
This Lovely, Custom, Beautiful Home Offers....
- Large Lakeview Living Area With Stone Fireplace
- Dining Area - Great for Entertaining and Holidays
- Custom Gourmet Kitchen with Designer Cabinets and State of the Art Appliances
- A Huge Master Suite Overlooking Lake with a Sitting Room and Access to Private Covered Deck
- Master Bath is Luxurious and has Double Vanities, Huge Spa Tub (Lakeview) and a Spacious Walk In Shower
- Two Guest Bedrooms and a Hall Bath
- Laundry Room which also Serves as Storm Room
- Small Office Niche
- Double Car Garage with Concrete Parking
- Landscaped and Fenced Yard
- Steel Bulkheaded Lot with a Deluxe Boathouse Overlooking Pine Island
- Deep Water and Full View!!
Outstanding Community and a Custom High-End Home with Many Features.
Please see Special Features List listed under DOCS In Har MLS.
One Owner Custom Home. One of a Kind, Hand Crafted Brick, a Foundation that is an Engineers Dream, and Many Custom Features that Make this a Blue Ribbon Home!
Call Today for Schedule your Private Showing of this Brand New Listing!
#554 (MLS 65200408)
WATERFRONT HOME ON WOODED ACREAGE
A Rare Find is Waterfront Wooded Acreage such as This!!!
Approximately 4.89 wooded acres, Bulkheaded with a Boathouse, Upper Observation Deck and Fish Cleaning Station.
- Spacious Open Concept Family Room with Two Story Stone Fireplace
- Large Dining Area Adjoining the Family Room
- Enclosed Sun Porch Overlooking Lake
- Double Archways Entering into Kitchen and Breakfast Area
- Expansive Master Bedroom with Adjoining Bath and a Workout Room... or Home Office, or a Secondary Media Room, etc.
- Small Home Office on the Ground Level
- Two Upper Bedrooms with a Bathroom
- A Large Gameroom - Great for Entertaining Family and Friends!
- Double Car Garage with Paved Parking
- A Large Storage Building with a Bathroom
Gorgeous Pillared Stoned Entry with an Electric Fence. Wooded, Bulkheaded with a Wonderful View
This Home offers Privacy, Seclusion and Tranquility at its Best!!!
||#505 (MLS 10741744)
WATERFRONT FRENCH CHATEAU ON BEAUTIFUL LAKE LIVINGSTON
Come Relax and Enjoy this Fabulous View!!!
- Home Features a Spacious Step Down Living Room Overlooking Lake with Fireplace for Chilly Evenings
- A Dining Room with Built in Breakfront - Great for Hostess and Guests Alike.
- A Very Well Designed Kitchen with Island, China Cabinets and Coffee Bar.
- A Large Master Suite with a Luxurious Adjoining Bath with His and Her Matching Vanities. Bath has an Inviting Free Standing Tub and a Large Shower. The Mirrors, Lighting and Faucets are Perfectly Coordinated, giving this Master Suite that Decorator Flair!
- A Second Master Suite is also Available and indeed Offers that Relaxing Place for a Good Night's Sleep with a Stunning View to Wake up to.
- A Guest Bedroom is Available with a Separate Bath for Guests.
- For the Young-at-Heart there is Large Loft up the Spiral Staircase with Windows to Star Gaze.
- Also, there is a Quiet Alcove for Reading, Painting or Napping on a Lazy Saturday Afternoon.
- Home has a Handy Laundry Room, an Impressive Powder Room in Foyer, a Two-Car Garage, a Circle Driveway, Wrought Iron Fencing, and Lantern Outdoor Lighting.
- Situated on Two Large, Steel Bulkheaded and Landscaped Lots Equipped with Sprinkler System.
- Covered Porch Floored with Italian Tile makes a Great Place to Relax or Entertain.
- A Fully Equipped Boathouse with a double jet ski lift in addition to the boat lift. Also Your Own Private Boat Ramp is Only a Few Steps Away.
Luxurious, Intriguing and Alluring - an Enchanted Place to Call Home!!!
||#495 (MLS 36164246)
PRESTIGIOUS AND INVITING WATERFRONT HOME IN DICKENS LANDING
A beautiful home amidst a canopy of trees awaits you by the lakeside as you enjoy the view, fishing, swimming and endless dreams.
Some of the many features include:
- Beautiful entry with handcrafted glass doors opening into a lovely formal dining and living room overlooking the lake
- A gourmet kitchen awaits you just around the corner where family and friends gather in the Great Room with fireplace, nearly floor to ceiling views, and a large dining space which leads to the covered porch for those BBQ’s and Fish Fry’s
- Large Master Suite overlooking lake with Private Bath including a Luxurious tub, a large tiled shower, double vanities and walk in closet with built ins for additional storage
- A very well designed library/office with built in desk and book shelves for your favorite book collection. This could be used as secondary media room, hobby room, or fourth bedroom with full bath in the Hallway
- Two lovely guest bedrooms, large closets, with full bath in the Hallway
- Laundry room behind louvered doors with storage hidden from view
- Three car attached garage with a double garage door and a single garage door. Includes openers for all doors.
- A large covered porch with flagstone flooring
- The dock is equipped with a cradle electric lift for your boat, a deck for entertaining, swim ladders and a fish cleaning facility
- Lot is bulkheaded with approximately 177 feet of frontage
- The yard is approximately 1.5 acres landscaped beautifully and has a Special Fountain which will remain with the home
The approach is down a winding driveway leading to this impressive home with an Austin Stone exterior and a Metal Roof. The drive curves into a circle driveway for easy arrival and departures - but once you arrive you may never want to leave!!
This home has far too many features to list - please refer to our Special Features list included in this listing. Call today for your private showing of one of Lake Livingston’s Blue Ribbon Homes!
||#565 (MLS 14189444)
WATERFRONT PARADISE AMIDST A TROPICAL FOREST
You Can Hear the Drums and a Expect to See Parrots Perched in the Trees!!! Expect to See Robinson Caruso Anytime! Great Outdoor Life Awaits...
This Friendly and Inviting Home Offers:
This Home has been Recently remodeled and expanded.
- An Amazing Lakefront Family Room with Stone Wood Burning Fireplace and Slate Floors.
- A Gourmet Fully Equipped Kitchen with A Six-Burner Stove, Oversized Side by Side refrigerator, Pot Filler Faucet, Compactor, Microwave, Under Counter Ice Maker, Dishwasher, One Piece Granite Sink, a Special Built in Wine Rack, Pantry and Coffee Bar - just to name a few Amenities!!
- This Home Boasts of 7 Bedrooms and 4 Full Baths !!!!
- The Private Ground-Level Spacious Master Suite Overlooks the Deck and Waterfront Yard (Straight to the Lake), and has a Glassed-in Lighthouse Sitting Room!!! The Adjoining Bath has a Large Shower, Separate Tub and 2 Coastal Sinks. Well Designed with Attention to Every Detail.
- Two Additional Ground Level Bedrooms are Joined by a Full Bath with One of the Bedrooms Lake View.
- There is yet another downstairs Bedroom with a Private Bath For Guests or Could be a Home Office or Secondary Media Room.
- Laundry Room with a Deep Sink and Storage.
- Upstairs Are Three Additional Bedrooms with a Hallway Full Bath. One Bedroom has 4 Built In Bunk Beds for the Sleeping Children or Grandchildren!
- The Home is Well Designed and Has Custom Features Throughout. Please See Virtual Tour for a Video of this Amazing Home, both Inside and Out.
- The Property is Fully Landscaped and has 1-1/2 Waterfront Lots with Steel Bulkhead and a Super Deluxe Boathouse with Lifts for the Boat, 2 Jet Skis and a Canoe. Loading Docks and Upper Observation Deck with a View of Pine Island!
- The Waterfront Covered Deck is Great for Sunny Days and has A Sunken Hot Tub and Also Features an Adjoining Fully Equipped Outdoor Kitchen Including its Very Own Pizza Oven and a Fire Pit for the Weiner Roasts on those Crisp Fall Evenings.
- Also included is the Island Shaped Waterview Lot Across the Street - Great for Gardening and has a Two Car Garage and an Extra Room that could be a Workshop, Hobby Room or Extra Storage.
- Fruit Trees Abound!
- A Two Car Garage and a Circle Driveway for Easy Parking Completes the Lakehome Ready for Your Pleasure!!!
It is Truly a One of a Kind Waterfront Paradise Home that Awaits your Viewing!
Call Today for Your Private Appointment!
||#531 (MLS 47042520)
STUNNING WATERFRONT IN PRESTIGIOUS DICKENS LANDING
Come and Escape the City Life and Relax on Beautiful Lake Livingston.
Lovely One Level Home Features:
- Open Concept Living Room with Fireplace Overlooking Lake
- Lakeview Breakfast Area
- Gourmet Kitchen with Large Sit Down Bar and Plenty of Cabinetry and Dramatic Granite Countertops
- Dining Area Near Living Area - Great for Entertaining
- Private Master Bedroom with Luxurious Master Bath, Huge Tub, Large Shower, Double Vanities, Beautiful Flooring
- Laundry Room with Huge Pantry Storage Near Hall Half Bath
- Three Car Attached Garage with Easy Access Driveway
- Landscaped and Steel Bulkheaded .6 Acre Waterfront Lot with Approximately 95' of Water Frontage.
- Perched High on a Ridge for Fabulous Views.
- Lovely Terracing Makes for Easy Access to Super Boathouse Equipped with Pier, Lift and Deck with Built In Seating plus Storage for Your Gear.
- Lovely Screened In Porch with Gorgeous Tile and a Side Deck for an Outside Lunch!
Call Today and Call it Home!!!
||#538 (MLS 79546858)
WATERFRONT HOME IN PELICAN POINT ON BEAUTIFUL LAKE LIVINGSTON
Looking for a custom and quality waterfront home? Look no more for you have found it here!!
This lovely waterfront home offers:
- Open Concept Living, Dining and Kitchen For Casual Lake Living
- Lots of Glass and Decks
- The Home Features Three Bedrooms and Two and One Half Baths
- Decks and Balconies for Viewing the Lake
- Double Car Garage
- Bulkheaded Lot
- Gated Community
- Central Sewer and Water
- Paved Street
- Full Lake View
||#542 (MLS 61664796)
STUNNING WATERFRONT HOME ON LAKE LIVINGSTON
Step into this Lovely Lake Home and Find all Your Dreams just Came True!!!
This Immaculate Home offers:
- Full View, Deep Water, Steel Bulkhead with Concrete Apron with One of the Most Deluxe Boathouses on this Lake.
- Single Boat Lift, Double Jet Ski Lift, Fish and Bait Live Well, Fully Lit up for Night Fishing, and a Side Lift with Aluminum Boat with a Trolling Motor is included in Sale.
- Large Deck up and Down - and Wake Up to Glorious Sunrises to Start your Perfect Day!!!
- Large Open Concept Lakeview Living Room with Woodburning Fireplace, Built in Bookcases and Direct Access to Large Partially Covered Deck with a Lakeview Hot Tub!
- Well Designed Gourmet Kitchen with Tons of Storage and Counter Space. Center Island and Built-in Granite Topped Buffet with Glass Doors for Displaying Crystal or Collectibles, a Corner Pantry, Stove, Microwave. You Name It - This Kitchen Has It!
- Roomy Dining Area Adjoining Kitchen, Living Area and Overlooking Lake. Great for Family and Entertaining.
- Large Entry Foyer with Coat Closet, Tiled Floor and Oval Front Door looking at Foyer. Built-in Cabinet with Glass Shelves and Overhead Spot Lighting to Show that Special Photo or Artwork to Greet your Guests.
- Large Master Lakefront Bedroom with Private Bath Appointed with Lakeview Spa Tub, Double Sinks, Large Shower and Private Water Closet, Walk-in Closet and Direct Access to Deck and Hot Tub with Fabulous Ever Changing View!
- Two Guest Bedrooms - One is Appointed with Built-in Vanity, Computer Desk and Flanked with Shelves for Books, Movies, Files, etc.
- Guest Hall Full Bath with Double Vanities.
- Centrally Located Laundry Room with Cabinets and Dry Hanging Rod - Easy in and Out to Garage.
- This Home has a Double Car Garage, Auto Opener, Concrete Driveway, Under-the-Home Storage, Large Decking, Landscaped Yard and SOOOO Much More !!!!
Great View, Deep Water and Wonderful Location. 90 Minutes from Downtown Houston to Relaxing on Your Deck. Buy Today and Party Tomorrow. This is Life at the Lake at its Best!
||#444 (MLS 95911719)
WATERFRONT 12+/- ACREAGE TRACT WITH HOME-UNBELIEVABLE
Imagine - a beautifully wooded 12 acre waterfront tract of land with tremendous waterfrontage (see plat/survey) on open lakefront and approximately 1000 or more feet on 2 coves on the property.
Lovely setting, with large mature trees, private-and secluded!
This property includes a home built in 1994 that needs some TLC. It has central sewer and water in the city limits of Onalaska on Lake Livingston, and can be Divided.
The Property is a Gem!
||#494 (MLS 29770946)
WATERFRONT ENTERTAINMENT HOME DELUXE
This Home invites you to entertain family and friends and enjoy the great outdoors with approximately 700 feet of shoreline.
- A wonderful family room with dual fireplace serving the adjoining dining room overlooking the lake
- Spacious family room with fireplace
- Kitchen with built ins and dining room
- Master Suite with private bath
- Two guest bedrooms with Hollywood bath
- Two additional guest bedrooms with a bath
- Laundry room
- Two double carports - one for cars and one for boats or RVs
- A Super Huge Covered outdoor Kitchen - great for Fish Fries, Texas BBQs with room for dancing, Crawfish Boils and more!!!
- Lovely yard situated on a tranquil cove - great for fishing, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating or floating on an inner tube
- One stall boathouse with lift
- Concrete driveway with lots of room for additional parking
This home is set up for easy entertainment.... BUY TODAY AND PARTY TOMORROW!!!
||#527 (MLS 50561408)
ENCHANTED WATERFRONT HOME NESTLED IN THE TREES
What a Lovely Home Awaits You Here Amongst the Tall Timbers with Spectacular Hilltop Views!!!
Enter into a Lake Home to Make all Your Dreams Come True!
- Open Concept Family Room with Corner Fireplace
- Spacious Lakeview Dining Area - Easy Sitting for 10 or More
- Galley Kitchen with Pass Through Bar - Seats Even More Friends and Family!
- Master Bedroom with Private Bath - With Fabulous View
- Two Guest Bedrooms and Hall Bath - Laundry Room Nearby
- Sitting Hilltop, These Two Lots Afford a Truly Panoramic View of Glistening Water!
- Large Deck for Parties and Relaxing Reading a Book
- Super Deluxe Boathouse on 2 Bulkheaded Lots
Come and Enjoy the Tranquility Offered Here in Pinwah Pines - Only 90 Minutes from Houston, You Can be On Your Deck, Kicked Back and Ready for the Weekend to Begin!
#529 (MLS 84627314)
STUNNING SUNSET BALCONY VIEWS FROM SUNSET SHADOWS ON LAKE LIVINGSTON
Step inside and find a multi-level home suitable for quiet weekends alone with family or for entertaining crowds. Either way, this home is suitable for both.
- Full view Living Area with Open Concept
- Adjoining Lakeview Dining Area
- Kitchen with New Appliances; Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Stove - to be installed soon along with new countertops. This is a Kitchen that is a pleasure to use!
- Master Suite with Private Bath - Lakeview with Balcony.
- Two Guest Bedrooms with Hall Bath
- Utility Area
- Large Lakeview Deck With Wonderful Tree Canopy
- Steel Bulkheaded Lot with Super Boathouse!
- Across the Street is a Huge Metal Building that is Great for Storage or Parking - Multi Purpose.
||#526 (MLS 65050864)
FULL VIEW! WATERFRONT HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS RESORT COUNTRY
- Large Lakeview Family Room Opening Onto Deck
- Adjoining Dining Area Easily Seats 10 Family and Friends
- Well Designed Kitchen with Lots of Cabinet and Counter Space
- Large Master Bedroom with Private Bath
- Two Guest Bedrooms with Shared Bath
- Laundry Room with Storage
- Super Gameroom Downstairs - Great Place for Fun and Extra Sleepovers!
- Extra Large Two Car Garage with Plenty of Concrete Parking
- Covered Lakeview Deck for Relaxing, Reading Your Favorite Book or Just Easy Listening Music from the Past!
- Large Yard for Croquette, Volley Ball or Badminton
- Steel Bulk Headed Lot with Boathouse
Plenty of Room for Entertaining Here!!! Buy Today and Party Tomorrow!
#530 (MLS 50493140)
COUNTRY CHARM ON TRANQUIL COVE
Step back in time and enjoy some fresh lemonade on the porch in your rocking chair and remember days of your childhood. See your family enjoying the lake as they fish, swim and play croquet on the lush lawn!
Lovely Waterfront Lakeside Home Just Waiting for You!
- Recent Make Over; Living Area with Built in Fireplace. Lakeview and Opens to Covered Porch.
- Well Designed Kitchen with Bar, Bead Board Cabinets, Granite Counter Tops with Matching Appliances. A Faux Tin Punched Back Splash Adds to the Country Charm.
- Master Bedroom with Private Bath on Lower Level. Quiet and Private.
- Two Guest Bedrooms with Shared Hall Bath on the Split Level.
- Laundry Room Conveniently Located and Comes with The Washer and Dryer.
- Upper Loft With Built in Bench. Gorgeous View. Great for the Grandkids or Hobby Room for You. Could also be a home office or studio.
- Wraparound Covered Porch is So Inviting.
- Oversized Double Car Garages; One Attached and One Detached.
- Sitting on Approximately an Acre of Wooded Waterfront that is in a Great Fishing Area. Has a Covered Deck at Waters Edge with Two Built In Seats.
- Estimated 117 Feet of Waterfrontage.
- Very Private with a Gate at the Entry.
90 Minutes from Houston to this Lakefront Getaway !!! Call Today and Call it Home!
||#558 (MLS 75823541)
LOVELY WATERVIEW HOME NESTLED IN STORY BOOK SETTING
This Lovely Home is Nestled in the Tall Trees.
This One Level Brick Home is situated on approximately 2.4 Acres and offers:
- Open Concept Living Room with Corner Stone Fireplace
- Spacious Dining Area Opening onto Private Backyard Patio
- Well Designed Kitchen with Lots of Storage, Walk in Pantry and Nearby Large Utility Room with Sink
- Attached is an Oversized Three Car Garage - Three doors, three remote openers, painted flooring and a cubicle for storage and has heat. It is spotless and could be used as Den or Man Cave!
- Master Bedroom has Walk In Closet, Private Bath with Glass Shower and Double Vanities
- Two Guest Bedrooms (one currently used as a Home Office) and Hall Bath with Tub
- This Home is a Blue Ribbon, Very Well Maintained and is Pristine
- Bamboo Floors are an Added Touch !!
- This Property also Features another Single Car Detached Garage currently used as a Workshop.
- Another Outbuilding located on Premises which could be a Hobby Room, etc.
- The Grounds are Well Kept and Landscaped, Bordered by 3 Reserves (included in price) and three sides are bordered by roads
- Lovely Entrance with Columns and Concrete Driveway and Parking - Easy Access for Owners and their Guests.
Fabulous Views and Lovely Neighborhood!!! Call Today for Your Private Showing!
||#541 (MLS 65259784)
OPEN WATERFRONT VIEW WITH EXTRAORDINARY SUNSETS
Recently updated this Home features:
- Open Concept Living, Dining and Updated Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Baths
- Gameroom with Wood Burning Fireplace
- Nice Deck
- Lovely Yard
- Attached 2-Stall Carport with Guest Quarters
- Super Boathouses
- Basement with Half Bath - Great for Workshop and Storage
Many custom features (To see all features, click "More Pictures & Info" link below. Then click the "Documents" link below large photo)
|Priced to sell at $329,900
||#557 (MLS 94143434)
HISTORIC HOME NEAR DOWNTOWN LIVINGSTON, TEXAS
STEP BACK TO A TIME OF GRACIOUS LIVING
This charming vintage home sits on approximately 3/4 acre of beautifully landscaped grounds.
The home offers remembrance of days gone by and soothes the soul. There's a wraparound veranda to sit and sip lemonade - or stroll the walkways and enjoy the carefully selected landscaping including a beautiful archway laced in greenery and blooms in the spring.
Enjoy great outdoor living in the spacious breezeway that opens to a lovely backyard complete with a conversation pit laid with antique brick.
Inside this magnificent home is a wealth of history, warmth and personal touches by all the lives it has been a part of since, 1895 (per seller).
- A Lovely Entry with a Glass Lit Door with a Brass Hand Ringer Doorbell - like Your Grandmother Had.
- The Foyer Welcomes You Home and Encases a Stairway Complete with Antique Newell Post and Lovely Window at the Landing
- A Parlor Awaits You for Family and Friends and Entertaining for Special Events
- A Spacious Dining Room with Built In China Cabinet - Perfect for Storing and Showing Off Collectibles All Year Through!
- Step Into a Homey and Cheerful Kitchen Where Homemade Meals Were Prepared and Hungry Kids Feed for Over a Hundred Years! Nearby is the Large Pantry and Laundry Area.
- Master Bedroom and Bath are on the Ground Level with Elongated Windows and Beautiful Door and Window Molding.
- A Second Downstairs Bedroom Could also be used as A Home Office, Sewing Center or Perhaps a Reading Room or For Media
- Three Bedrooms Are Upstairs with a Full Bath
- Two Bonus Rooms are Available for Multiple Uses. They Were Once Porches but are Now Enclosed and Offer Additional Sleeping Areas or Used as Sunrooms. You Can Unleash Your Imagination !!!
- At the Landing on the Second Floor Space is Offered for Gameroom and Coffee Bar
- A Large Garage with Deep Sink and a Full Bath Connected to Breezeway and Inside Staircase Leading to a Large Craft Room, but Could Have Multi Purposes: Home Office or Bunk Room are Just a Few Ideas.
- Parking For an Houseful Awaits You at the Curb and Driveway!
This historical home has too many memories to name and too many features to list, but if you are searching for an extraordinary place to call home, call today and see 434 Young Street.
This home has been loved and meticulously maintained .Please see our "Special Features List" attached to the "More Info" link below (click on docs to view).
** Please note this home can be used commercially. It could work well as tea room, a wedding portrait studio or a home bakery - just to name a few.
||#553 (MLS 61532154)
WATERFRONT MOVE IN READY HOME NESTLED IN THE TREES ON TRANQUIL WATER
Upper Level has two Beddrooms, Bath, Waterview Den & Deck.
Lower Level has Master Bedroom with Bath, Kitchen, Dining & Living Room Opening onto Covered Patio.
Wooden Deck Leading to the Boathouse with Lovely Deck on Top!
Oversized Detached Garage - Great for Storage of All the Toys!
90 Minutes from Downtown Houston.
Buy Today and 218 Fun Tomorrow!!!
#552 (MLS 76873971)
AMAZING WATERVIEW IMMACULATE HOME IN PARADISE COVE
Incredible lakeview from this lovely home featuring:
- Open concept Living Room Opening onto a Covered Balcony
- Well Designed Kitchen with Granite Countertops with Island Sink and Plenty of Cabinetry
- Plenty of Light in this Inviting Home!
- Master Bedroom with Full Bath
- Guest Bedrooms - One Up and One Down
- Downstairs Full Bath
- Tandem Garage with Concrete Drive Provides Work Space or Additional Parking for Golf Cart, etc. Plenty of Parking.
- Nicely Landscaped Large Yard with Minimal Care
- Washer/Dryer Connections
This Home has Lovely Appointments with Ceiling Fans Throughout, Attractive Window Treatments and Tranquil Paint Colors.
Call Today for Your Private Showing of this Beautiful Blue Ribbon Lakeview Home !!!
|Priced to sell at $169,500
#556 (MLS 49652773)
CHARMING WATERVIEW HOME
Enjoy Outdoor Living from Two Covered Porches and An Entertainment Deck Great for Outdoor Cooking!
This Lovely Home Features:
- Open Concept Living Room
- Spacious Dining Area
- Kitchen with Lots of Cabinetry
- Two Bedrooms
- One Bath
- Conveniently located laundry area
- Upstairs Loft
|Priced to sell at $123,500
||#559 (MLS 14330280)
WATERFRONT COTTAGE ON PRIVATE LAKE NEAR LIVINGSTON
A Cottage in need of Tender Loving Care awaits you here nestled in the Woods on Private Taylor Lake Estates located Near Lake Livingston.
Only a Hour away from Houston.
One Level Open Concept Living, Dining and Kitchen with a Sunroom.
Three Bedrooms and Two Baths (one needs remodeling).
Fireplace, Central Air and Heat, Carport and Fenced Yard on Two Lots (one Lot is fenced).
Priced to Sell to Settle an Estate.
WATERFRONT FLORIDIAN STYLED HOME WITH
Model home has been sold, but this distinctive home can be built on your lot (or builder will build your plans).
Home is approximately 1950 square feet, and features lake views from the great room, kitchen with bar, dining area and all bedrooms! The great room has 16 ft. ceilings with open view of lake. The home's exterior construction is of Hardi-plank.
Call today if you are looking for a builder of custom homes.
The information contained herein is furnished by the owners to the best of their knowledge, but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and neither agent nor DataLink assume responsibility for correctness. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, physical limitation, or familial status.