#510 (MLS 76820908)
EXTRAORDINARY WATERFRONT HOME WITH EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
This could be your buy of a lifetime!!! Highly custom and well maintained waterfront home with great elevation for panoramic view of beautiful Lake Livingston. This home was built for family, friends and entertaining. Some of the many features include:
Main home is one level, brick with three bedrooms, three baths, open concept living/dining/kitchen with stone fireplace, built-ins and lots of glass on waterfront side. Quality through-out with tremendous thought to every detail.
Attached (but private) guest house with one bedroom and bath with open concept living/dining/kitchen. Guest house is very cozy with great views of lake.
Separate guest house connected by walkway featuring two bedrooms, two baths, open living/dining/kitchen also with fabulous view of lake.
Also included is a screened-in gazebo (complete with stainless cook range, sink and bathroom), large metallic work shop, double boathouse, new bulkhead (approx 800') with 8' concrete sidewalk lit up with New Orleans lights and much, much more.
View photos and call for an appt to see this wonderful home which can be yours for the unbelievable price of only $1,999,999 - if you act quickly!!!!!!
*** also available is additional adjoining waterfront acreage. Call for details and plat.
#574 (MLS 32844144)
INVITING AND STATELY WATERFRONT HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS IDLEWILDE ESTATES
On Beautiful Lake Livingston only 90 minutes from Houston!
A Must-See for those looking for Privacy and Recreation.
This Family Estate Home is Nestled in a Canopy of Trees with Full Lake View.
- Large Family Room with Fireplace
- Lakeview Dining Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
- Large Covered Decks
- Generac Power Systems
- Spider-Be-Gone Misting System
- Garage and Storage (fourth garage is a shop)
- House was remodeled in 2004
- Nice Boathouse with Private Ramp
- Situated on approximately 5 and 2/3 Steel Bulkheaded Lots
The property could be replatted and three or four lakefront homes could be built.
No Harvey Flooding!!!
#25 (MLS 16262548) POLK COUNTY - LIVINGSTON TEXAS
This Timber Frame Home is the ultimate in custom home construction. The home has a full stone exterior and large open beams in the interior.
Includes three to five bedrooms, four baths, and a three car garage. Beautiful wood floors, maple cabinets with slate counter tops. Large den with 32' ceilings and huge stone fireplace. Home has zoned A/C and heat. Low maintenance and low utility bills.
Included on the property is a 30' x 36' red barn with crossbuck doors and hayloft, water well, and a 1-1/2 acre stocked pond.
All this on 35 acres for $995,000
161 additional adjoining acres are available for $4995 per acre.
[MORE PICTURES] [MORE INFO]
#370 (MLS 33878324)
STUNNING AND IMPRESSIVE STONE WATERFRONT HOME ON BEAUTIFUL LAKE LIVINGSTON
Custom Built with Attention to Detail. This Home is Situated on two Wooded Bulkheaded Lots and Features:
- Spacious Open Concept Living Room with Fireplace and Fabulous Views!
- Well-Designed Gourmet Kitchen with Gorgeous Cabinets, All Appliances, Farmhouse Sink, Detailed Ventahood, Bar, Pendant Lighting, Lakeview Window Seating and so much more!!
- Large Dining Area with Built-Ins to Showcase Family Heirlooms or Collectibles.
- Private Master Suite with Fireplace, Huge Walk In Closet and Private Bath with Double Vanities, Luxurious Tub and Large Shower
- Three Additional Bedrooms
- Plus Three Additional Full Baths
- Laundry Room
- 3-Car Garage with Large Parking Area
- Expansive Covered Deck Overlooking Beautiful Cove
- Paved Walkway to Conversation Pit and Onward to Super Boathouse!!!
This Home has High-End Flooring, High Ceilings, Wi-Fi Thermostats, Crown Molding and Plantation Shutters, Aerobic System, Spider-Be-Gone System, Alarm System And Sprinkler System. Plus So Many Extras You Must See to Appreciate!!
One of Livingston’s Finest Waterfront Homes - A Blue Ribbon Showcase!!!
WATERFRONT HOME – BUY TODAY AND RELAX TOMORROW !
Need a place to unwind and enjoy family and friends? Well, you have found it here!
- Meticulously cared-for two story brick home with circle drive
- Beautifully landscaped with mulched beds full of azaleas and a sprinkler system from the lake
- You will be amazed as you walk into a large family room with fireplace and built-ins
- You will find a quiet reading nook just around the corner recessed bookcases
- As you step into the kitchen you will find an island with a gourmet vent-a-hood, plenty of cabinets and counter space with a corner pantry and duplicates of appliances.
- A spacious and sunny dining room with a gorgeous lakeview!
- A small but handy home office tucked away and out of view for privacy
- Laundry room with cabinets and the washer and dryer stays
- Large master bedroom downstairs overlooking lake, a hot tub just outside the door on the deck, a spacious designer bath with huge tub, separate shower, double vanity and walk in closet with a full mirror which houses cubicles for storage of sundry items hidden away
- Two guest bedrooms with a shared bath, plenty of closet space and lots of privacy
- Upstairs you will find yourself in a large game/family room with pool table, fireplace and outstanding view. The balcony is shady and inviting!
- A fully equipped kitchen with dining bar is available for family and guests around the clock
- Two bedrooms and two baths make a wonderful retreat for overnight guests
- One of the favorites in this house is what this family affectionately refers to as the "fish suite" Youngsters love to camp out on the wall-to-wall bunk beds lined with huge fish pillows, with lots of storage underneath to store your gear
- This very inviting home sits on two steel bulkheaded lots with a super boathouse equipped with 2 boat lifts, a storage unit and a fish cleaning facility, and even a fridge for soft drinks
- Garage has doors on each end so you can have a breeze and enjoy the lake
Located on beautiful Lake Livingston in Pine Harbor Estates - only 90 minutes away from the Houston area. If you are looking to find an inviting home suitable for entertaining friends or hanging out with extended family - a place to relax and enjoy the lake - a place to make lifetime memories, then call today for your appointment to see this one of kind lakefront home.
Fully furnished (no watercraft). A few exclusions are listed on HAR MLS (see More Info link)
#505 (MLS 10741744)
WATERFRONT FRENCH CHATEAU ON BEAUTIFUL LAKE LIVINGSTON
Come Relax and Enjoy this Fabulous View!!!
- Home Features a Spacious Step Down Living Room Overlooking Lake with Fireplace for Chilly Evenings
- A Dining Room with Built in Breakfront - Great for Hostess and Guests Alike.
- A Very Well Designed Kitchen with Island, China Cabinets and Coffee Bar.
- A Large Master Suite with a Luxurious Adjoining Bath with His and Her Matching Vanities. Bath has an Inviting Free Standing Tub and a Large Shower. The Mirrors, Lighting and Faucets are Perfectly Coordinated, giving this Master Suite that Decorator Flair!
- A Second Master Suite is also Available and indeed Offers that Relaxing Place for a Good Night's Sleep with a Stunning View to Wake up to.
- A Guest Bedroom is Available with a Separate Bath for Guests.
- For the Young-at-Heart there is Large Loft up the Spiral Staircase with Windows to Star Gaze.
- Also, there is a Quiet Alcove for Reading, Painting or Napping on a Lazy Saturday Afternoon.
- Home has a Handy Laundry Room, an Impressive Powder Room in Foyer, a Two-Car Garage, a Circle Driveway, Wrought Iron Fencing, and Lantern Outdoor Lighting.
- Situated on Two Large, Steel Bulkheaded and Landscaped Lots Equipped with Sprinkler System.
- Covered Porch Floored with Italian Tile makes a Great Place to Relax or Entertain.
- A Fully Equipped Boathouse with a double jet ski lift in addition to the boat lift. Also Your Own Private Boat Ramp is Only a Few Steps Away.
Luxurious, Intriguing and Alluring - an Enchanted Place to Call Home!!!
#564 (MLS 28379045)
Masterful Design and Modern Lakehouse Luxury are Uniquely Embodied In This Tastefully Remodeled Waterfront Home on Beautiful Lake Livingston
Enchanted Evenings and Stunning Views Can Be Yours Only One Hour From Houston!
Customized Remodeling was Done this Past Year and this Home Shows Like Better Homes and Gardens.
- Great Tobacco Road Teak Wood Floor, Beautiful Feature Wall, Thermador Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Cobblestone Tile Floor and the List goes on. Please see Special Features List under “DOCS” under Lead Photo.
- Perched on Approximately 1.37 Bulkheaded and Landscaped Acres.
- Lovely Tea Parties or Texas Bar-B-Qs can be Enjoyed from the Large Gazebo. It's also a Perfect Place to Bird Watch!
- A New Boathouse was Added for all the Fun Water Toys.
- Inside the Home is an Expansive Family Room, Large Dining Area and a Gourmet Kitchen with a Serving Bar that Easily Set 20 Guests.
- A Private Master Suite Overlooking Lake, and the Master Bath with Dual Vanities, Large Closets and a New Super Sized Shower and a Soaking Tub.
- Two Guest Bedrooms and Two Baths on Opposite Side of Master Allowing for Privacy for Owners and Guests.
- A Private Office Space has Been Created, Nice Laundry Room and Lots of Storage Inside and Out.
- Remodeled Guest House (can be Income Producing) on the Grounds with Living Area, Kitchen/Dining Area, 2 Bedrooms and 1 and 1/2 Baths that would be great for Guests or a Hobby House. Perhaps a Play House for those Grandchildren to Enjoy!
- Easy Parking and Turnaround for Guests. Two-Stall Carport Attached with Lots of Storage.
- This Home is Marvel to See, and Would be a Great Place to Call Home or for a Weekend Residence. Located only 1 Hour out of Houston - Easy Commute!!
- Built in the Early 70’s This Home has been Beautifully Restored to Accommodate Today's Lake House Styled Home.
Call Today to Schedule Your Private Viewing of this Extraordinary Home!!
#565 (MLS 14189444)
WATERFRONT PARADISE AMIDST A TROPICAL FOREST
You Can Hear the Drums and a Expect to See Parrots Perched in the Trees!!! Expect to See Robinson Caruso Anytime! Great Outdoor Life Awaits...
This Friendly and Inviting Home Offers:
This Home has been Recently remodeled and expanded.
- An Amazing Lakefront Family Room with Stone Wood Burning Fireplace and Slate Floors.
- A Gourmet Fully Equipped Kitchen with A Six-Burner Stove, Oversized Side by Side refrigerator, Pot Filler Faucet, Compactor, Microwave, Under Counter Ice Maker, Dishwasher, One Piece Granite Sink, a Special Built in Wine Rack, Pantry and Coffee Bar - just to name a few Amenities!!
- This Home Boasts of 7 Bedrooms and 4 Full Baths !!!!
- The Private Ground-Level Spacious Master Suite Overlooks the Deck and Waterfront Yard (Straight to the Lake), and has a Glassed-in Lighthouse Sitting Room!!! The Adjoining Bath has a Large Shower, Separate Tub and 2 Coastal Sinks. Well Designed with Attention to Every Detail.
- Two Additional Ground Level Bedrooms are Joined by a Full Bath with One of the Bedrooms Lake View.
- There is yet another downstairs Bedroom with a Private Bath For Guests or Could be a Home Office or Secondary Media Room.
- Laundry Room with a Deep Sink and Storage.
- Upstairs Are Three Additional Bedrooms with a Hallway Full Bath. One Bedroom has 4 Built In Bunk Beds for the Sleeping Children or Grandchildren!
- The Home is Well Designed and Has Custom Features Throughout. Please See Virtual Tour for a Video of this Amazing Home, both Inside and Out.
- The Property is Fully Landscaped and has 1-1/2 Waterfront Lots with Steel Bulkhead and a Super Deluxe Boathouse with Lifts for the Boat, 2 Jet Skis and a Canoe. Loading Docks and Upper Observation Deck with a View of Pine Island!
- The Waterfront Covered Deck is Great for Sunny Days and has A Sunken Hot Tub and Also Features an Adjoining Fully Equipped Outdoor Kitchen and a Fire Pit for the Weiner Roasts on those Crisp Fall Evenings.
- Also included is the Island Shaped Waterview Lot Across the Street - Great for Gardening and has a Two Car Garage and an Extra Room that could be a Workshop, Hobby Room or Extra Storage.
- Fruit Trees Abound!
- A Two Car Garage and a Circle Driveway for Easy Parking Completes the Lakehome Ready for Your Pleasure!!!
It is Truly a One of a Kind Waterfront Paradise Home that Awaits your Viewing!
Call Today for Your Private Appointment!
#616 (MLS 7986101)
COMPLETELY UPDATED - MAJESTIC WATERFRONT HOME ON TWO LOTS
One Steel Bulkheaded Waterfront Lot and One Waterview Lot, with Boathouse and Fabulous View of Pine Island!
This home offers a lovely view and easy Southern living at its best. Large lakeview living area with built in bookcases for trophies, movies and books to read by the fireplace.
Well designed and equipped kitchen with bar, pull out shelves, plenty of cabinet and counter space for entertaining. Lakeview dining area with captivating view and easy access to deck for outdoor entertaining.
Private master suite with adjoining full bath and walk in closet. Two guest bedrooms with guest bath, large downstairs family room, wine cellar, glassed-in sunroom, double car attached garage, concrete driveway, huge upper deck plus lower deck.
Home was designed with entertaining in mind and offers plenty of ways to accommodate guests.
Situated on the Southeast end of Lake Livingston - only 90 minutes from downtown Houston to your own front porch!
#594 (MLS 53174523)
WATERFRONT HOME WITH STUNNING VIEW
- Easy Living in this Open Concept Lakeview Family Room with Corner Fireplace
- Spacious Adjoining Dining Area
- Well Designed Kitchen with Super Nice Kitchen and Vent-A-Hood
- Walk In Laundry Room next to Double Car Attached Garage with Great Lakeview !!
- Five Bedrooms and Two and One Half Baths. Master Suite and One Guest Bedroom with Half Bath on Lower Level
- Three Bedrooms and Full Bath Upstairs
- Screened In Lakeview Porch - Lovely for Entertaining
- Two Steel Bulkheaded Lots (approx 150 ft. of water frontage) with Concrete Apron
- Super Fully Equipped Double Boathouse
- Full View and a Great Place for Water Sports and Fishing!
- Home comes with Furniture and is Move In Ready with towels, linens, dishes, etc... Just bring your swimsuit!
Only 90 Minutes from Downtown Houston to Your Back Porch.
Buy Today and Party All Summer!!
LUXURIOUS WATERFRONT CONDOS ON BEAUTIFUL LAKE LIVINGSTON - NEW CONSTRUCTION
Set in the very heart of Lake Livingston, Onalaska, Texas, Bella Vista Condominium's offer privileged proximity to everything that is making Lake Livingston one of the most exciting Lakes in Texas.
Bella Vista has created an architectural solution that differentiates this development form everything else being done on Lake Livingston. Elegant framing views of the lake's shoreline and beautiful skyline. These Condominiums embrace timeless architectural traditions, with elegant exterior, open flowing interiors and luxurious details all with a boast of Lake Livingston water views. Bella Vista offers you the opportunity to own a lakefront home without all the burdens that generally take away from your enjoyment.
Amenities offered by Bella Vista include, but not limited to:
- Gated Community
- Elevators to 2nd & 3rd Floors
- Each Unit is 1 Level
- All units are Waterfront
- All Units have their Boat Slip
- Community Boat Launch
- Community Pool
- Community Pavilion
- Community Beaches (2)
- Community Bulkhead
- Unit Fishing Pier's
- Granite Counter Tops
- Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- RV and Boat Trailer Parking
From $349k to $439k
Contact Piney Woods
For More Info
Listing Courtesy of aactionrealty.com
#494 (MLS 29770946)
WATERFRONT ENTERTAINMENT HOME DELUXE
This Home invites you to entertain family and friends and enjoy the great outdoors with approximately 700 feet of shoreline.
- A wonderful family room with dual fireplace serving the adjoining dining room overlooking the lake
- Spacious family room with fireplace
- Kitchen with built ins and dining room
- Master Suite with private bath
- Two guest bedrooms with Hollywood bath
- Two additional guest bedrooms with a bath
- Laundry room
- Two double carports - one for cars and one for boats or RVs
- A Super Huge Covered outdoor Kitchen - great for Fish Fries, Texas BBQs with room for dancing, Crawfish Boils and more!!!
- Lovely yard situated on a tranquil cove - great for fishing, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating or floating on an inner tube
- One stall boathouse with lift
- Concrete driveway with lots of room for additional parking
This home is set up for easy entertainment.... BUY TODAY AND PARTY TOMORROW!!!
#568 (MLS 25927004)
PRIVATE LAKEHOME NESTLED AMIDST THE TREES
- Offers Lakeview Family Room Opening onto Covered Deck
- Well Designed Kitchen with Island and Large Pantry
- Adjoining Spacious Dining Area
- Lakeview Master Bedroom with Private Bath and Private Lakeview Deck!
- Two Guest Rooms with Hall Full Bath
- Double Carport with Attached Workshop and an Attached Bonus Room - Great Gameroom and Sleepover Quarters or a Man Cave!!
- Metal Bulkheaded Lot with Concrete Apron
- Super Boathouse with BOATLIFT and Jet Ski Lift and Large Deck with Spectacular Views!!!
- 90 Minutes from Houston to Your Private Paradise !!!
#602 (MLS 19142584)
WATERFRONT HOME IN SHELTER COVE
One Level Brick Home Situated on Gentle Hillside at the Junction of Three Coves !!!
- Open Lakeview Concept Living Room with Fireplace.
- Dining Area with Built-in Buffet.
- Well Designed Kitchen with Island.
- A Super Large Enclosed Lakeview Sunroom Overlooking Lake
- Beautiful Yard with Towering Pecan Trees and Grassy Knoll.
- Two Bulkheaded Lots - Approximately 226 Ft. Of Waterfront!!!!
Located Near Pine Island.
- Four Bedrooms, Two Full Baths. Two Half Baths, Hall Laundry Room.
- Two Car Garage and Attached RV Port.
Great Location, View and Priced to Sell !!!!!
#603 (MLS 35460094)
CAPTIVATING WATERFRONT SPLIT LEVEL HOME IN RESORT COUNTY, BEAUTIFUL LAKE LIVINGSTON
Open Water for Fishing, Boating and Watersports!
This Lovely Home Offers...
- Open Concept
- Lakeview Living Room with Fireplace
- Lakeview Dining Area Adjacent to the Covered Deck
- Kitchen with Sit Down Wraparound Bar
- Master Suite with Private Full Bath
- Two Guest Bedrooms with Hall Bath
- Laundry Room Conveniently Located
- Single Oversize Garage Below
- Fenced Area for Your Pets
- Wooded Waterfront Lot with Steel Bulkhead and Concrete Apron
- Super Deluxe Boathouse
Full Views - and Only 90 Minutes from Downtown Houston to your Lakefront Deck!!
#557 (MLS 94143434)
HISTORIC HOME NEAR DOWNTOWN LIVINGSTON, TEXAS
This charming vintage home sits on approximately 3/4 acre of beautifully landscaped grounds.
STEP BACK TO A TIME OF GRACIOUS LIVING
The home offers remembrance of days gone by and soothes the soul. There's a wraparound veranda to sit and sip lemonade - or stroll the walkways and enjoy the carefully selected landscaping including a beautiful archway laced in greenery and blooms in the spring.
Enjoy great outdoor living in the spacious breezeway that opens to a lovely backyard complete with a conversation pit laid with antique brick.
Inside this magnificent home is a wealth of history, warmth and personal touches by all the lives it has been a part of since, 1895 (per seller).
- A Lovely Entry with a Glass Lit Door with a Brass Hand Ringer Doorbell - like Your Grandmother Had.
- The Foyer Welcomes You Home and Encases a Stairway Complete with Antique Newell Post and Lovely Window at the Landing
- A Parlor Awaits You for Family and Friends and Entertaining for Special Events
- A Spacious Dining Room with Built In China Cabinet - Perfect for Storing and Showing Off Collectibles All Year Through!
- Step Into a Homey and Cheerful Kitchen Where Homemade Meals Were Prepared and Hungry Kids Feed for Over a Hundred Years! Nearby is the Large Pantry and Laundry Area.
- Master Bedroom and Bath are on the Ground Level with Elongated Windows and Beautiful Door and Window Molding.
- A Second Downstairs Bedroom Could also be used as A Home Office, Sewing Center or Perhaps a Reading Room or For Media
- Three Bedrooms Are Upstairs with a Full Bath
- Two Bonus Rooms are Available for Multiple Uses. They Were Once Porches but are Now Enclosed and Offer Additional Sleeping Areas or Used as Sunrooms. You Can Unleash Your Imagination !!!
- At the Landing on the Second Floor Space is Offered for Gameroom and Coffee Bar
- A Large Garage with Deep Sink and a Full Bath Connected to Breezeway and Inside Staircase Leading to a Large Craft Room, but Could Have Multi Purposes: Home Office or Bunk Room are Just a Few Ideas.
- Parking For an Houseful Awaits You at the Curb and Driveway!
This historical home has too many memories to name and too many features to list, but if you are searching for an extraordinary place to call home, call today and see 434 Young Street.
This home has been loved and meticulously maintained .Please see our "Special Features List" attached to the "More Info" link below (click on docs to view).
** Please note this home can be used commercially. It could work well as tea room, a wedding portrait studio or a home bakery - just to name a few.
WATERFRONT FLORIDIAN STYLED HOME WITH WRAP-AROUND DECKS
Model home has been sold, but this distinctive home can be built on your lot (or builder will build your plans).
Home is approximately 1950 square feet, and features lake views from the great room, kitchen with bar, dining area and all bedrooms! The great room has 16 ft. ceilings with open view of lake. The home's exterior construction is of Hardi-plank.
Call today if you are looking for a builder of custom homes.
The information contained herein is furnished by the owners to the best of their knowledge, but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and neither agent nor DataLink assume responsibility for correctness. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, physical limitation, or familial status.