#510 (MLS 76820908)
EXTRAORDINARY WATERFRONT HOME WITH EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
This could be your buy of a lifetime!!! Highly custom and well maintained waterfront home with great elevation for panoramic view of beautiful Lake Livingston. This home was built for family, friends and entertaining. Some of the many features include:
Main home is one level, brick with three bedrooms, three baths, open concept living/dining/kitchen with stone fireplace, built-ins and lots of glass on waterfront side. Quality through-out with tremendous thought to every detail.
Attached (but private) guest house with one bedroom and bath with open concept living/dining/kitchen. Guest house is very cozy with great views of lake.
Separate guest house connected by walkway featuring two bedrooms, two baths, open living/dining/kitchen also with fabulous view of lake.
Also included is a screened-in gazebo (complete with stainless cook range, sink and bathroom), large metallic work shop, double boathouse, new bulkhead (approx 800') with 8' concrete sidewalk lit up with New Orleans lights and much, much more.
View photos and call for an appt to see this wonderful home which can be yours for the unbelievable price of only $1,999,999 - if you act quickly!!!!!!
*** also available is additional adjoining waterfront acreage. Call for details and plat.
#505 (MLS 10741744)
WATERFRONT FRENCH CHATEAU ON BEAUTIFUL LAKE LIVINGSTON
Come Relax and Enjoy this Fabulous View!!!
- Home Features a Spacious Step Down Living Room Overlooking Lake with Fireplace for Chilly Evenings
- A Dining Room with Built in Breakfront - Great for Hostess and Guests Alike.
- A Very Well Designed Kitchen with Island, China Cabinets and Coffee Bar.
- A Large Master Suite with a Luxurious Adjoining Bath with His and Her Matching Vanities. Bath has an Inviting Free Standing Tub and a Large Shower. The Mirrors, Lighting and Faucets are Perfectly Coordinated, giving this Master Suite that Decorator Flair!
- A Second Master Suite is also Available and indeed Offers that Relaxing Place for a Good Night's Sleep with a Stunning View to Wake up to.
- A Guest Bedroom is Available with a Separate Bath for Guests.
- For the Young-at-Heart there is Large Loft up the Spiral Staircase with Windows to Star Gaze.
- Also, there is a Quiet Alcove for Reading, Painting or Napping on a Lazy Saturday Afternoon.
- Home has a Handy Laundry Room, an Impressive Powder Room in Foyer, a Two-Car Garage, a Circle Driveway, Wrought Iron Fencing, and Lantern Outdoor Lighting.
- Situated on Two Large, Steel Bulkheaded and Landscaped Lots Equipped with Sprinkler System.
- Covered Porch Floored with Italian Tile makes a Great Place to Relax or Entertain.
- A Fully Equipped Boathouse with a double jet ski lift in addition to the boat lift. Also Your Own Private Boat Ramp is Only a Few Steps Away.
Luxurious, Intriguing and Alluring - an Enchanted Place to Call Home!!!
#616 (MLS 7986101)
COMPLETELY UPDATED - MAJESTIC WATERFRONT HOME ON TWO LOTS
One Steel Bulkheaded Waterfront Lot and One Waterview Lot, with Boathouse and Fabulous View of Pine Island!
This home offers a lovely view and easy Southern living at its best. Large lakeview living area with built in bookcases for trophies, movies and books to read by the fireplace.
Well designed and equipped kitchen with bar, pull out shelves, plenty of cabinet and counter space for entertaining. Lakeview dining area with captivating view and easy access to deck for outdoor entertaining.
Private master suite with adjoining full bath and walk in closet. Two guest bedrooms with guest bath, large downstairs family room, wine cellar, glassed-in sunroom, double car attached garage, concrete driveway, huge upper deck plus lower deck.
Home was designed with entertaining in mind and offers plenty of ways to accommodate guests.
Situated on the Southeast end of Lake Livingston - only 90 minutes from downtown Houston to your own front porch!
#594 (MLS 53174523)
WATERFRONT HOME WITH STUNNING VIEW
- Easy Living in this Open Concept Lakeview Family Room with Corner Fireplace
- Spacious Adjoining Dining Area
- Well Designed Kitchen with Super Nice Kitchen and Vent-A-Hood
- Walk In Laundry Room next to Double Car Attached Garage with Great Lakeview !!
- Five Bedrooms and Two and One Half Baths. Master Suite and One Guest Bedroom with Half Bath on Lower Level
- Three Bedrooms and Full Bath Upstairs
- Screened In Lakeview Porch - Lovely for Entertaining
- Two Steel Bulkheaded Lots (approx 150 ft. of water frontage) with Concrete Apron
- Super Fully Equipped Double Boathouse
- Full View and a Great Place for Water Sports and Fishing!
- Home comes with Furniture and is Move In Ready with towels, linens, dishes, etc... Just bring your swimsuit!
Only 90 Minutes from Downtown Houston to Your Back Porch.
Buy Today and Party All Summer!!
#621 (MLS 23528315)
AMAZING WATERFRONT HOME WITH INCREDIBLE VIEWS
This Tri-Level Home Offers:
- Ground floor with large open space with full bath and can easily be used for a game room, media room or bunk room.
- The second level offers lakeview family room, full kitchen with bar, two guest bedrooms with full bath.
- The upper, 3rd level, is the master suite with full bath and a private sitting room and balcony.
- Lovely deck is all new and upgrades in the house include new windows, new lakeside door and front door, new carpet, new tile and new window treatments.
- Spider-Be-Gone system on both the house and unique boathouse with lounging areas, lifts and night lighting.
For more details on this one-of-a-kind Lake Home, click on the link below and be sure to view the attached “what we love about our second (weekend home) and location".
Fully furnished (excludes TV and some personal items at seller's discretion).
Watercraft may be for sale directly from seller.
LUXURIOUS WATERFRONT CONDOS ON BEAUTIFUL LAKE LIVINGSTON - NEW CONSTRUCTION
Set in the very heart of Lake Livingston, Onalaska, Texas, Bella Vista Condominium's offer privileged proximity to everything that is making Lake Livingston one of the most exciting Lakes in Texas.
Bella Vista has created an architectural solution that differentiates this development form everything else being done on Lake Livingston. Elegant framing views of the lake's shoreline and beautiful skyline. These Condominiums embrace timeless architectural traditions, with elegant exterior, open flowing interiors and luxurious details all with a boast of Lake Livingston water views. Bella Vista offers you the opportunity to own a lakefront home without all the burdens that generally take away from your enjoyment.
Amenities offered by Bella Vista include, but not limited to:
- Gated Community
- Elevators to 2nd & 3rd Floors
- Each Unit is 1 Level
- All units are Waterfront
- All Units have their Boat Slip
- Community Boat Launch
- Community Pool
- Community Pavilion
- Community Beaches (2)
- Community Bulkhead
- Unit Fishing Pier's
- Granite Counter Tops
- Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- RV and Boat Trailer Parking
From $349k to $439k
Contact Piney Woods
For More Info
Listing Courtesy of aactionrealty.com
#494 (MLS 29770946)
WATERFRONT ENTERTAINMENT HOME DELUXE
This Home invites you to entertain family and friends and enjoy the great outdoors with approximately 700 feet of shoreline.
- A wonderful family room with dual fireplace serving the adjoining dining room overlooking the lake
- Spacious family room with fireplace
- Kitchen with built ins and dining room
- Master Suite with private bath
- Two guest bedrooms with Hollywood bath
- Two additional guest bedrooms with a bath
- Laundry room
- Two double carports - one for cars and one for boats or RVs
- A Super Huge Covered outdoor Kitchen - great for Fish Fries, Texas BBQs with room for dancing, Crawfish Boils and more!!!
- Lovely yard situated on a tranquil cove - great for fishing, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating or floating on an inner tube
- One stall boathouse with lift
- Concrete driveway with lots of room for additional parking
This home is set up for easy entertainment.... BUY TODAY AND PARTY TOMORROW!!!
#568 (MLS 25927004)
PRIVATE LAKEHOME NESTLED AMIDST THE TREES
- Offers Lakeview Family Room Opening onto Covered Deck
- Well Designed Kitchen with Island and Large Pantry
- Adjoining Spacious Dining Area
- Lakeview Master Bedroom with Private Bath and Private Lakeview Deck!
- Two Guest Rooms with Hall Full Bath
- Double Carport with Attached Workshop and an Attached Bonus Room - Great Gameroom and Sleepover Quarters or a Man Cave!!
- Metal Bulkheaded Lot with Concrete Apron
- Super Boathouse with BOATLIFT and Jet Ski Lift and Large Deck with Spectacular Views!!!
- 90 Minutes from Houston to Your Private Paradise !!!
#602 (MLS 19142584)
WATERFRONT HOME IN SHELTER COVE
One Level Brick Home Situated on Gentle Hillside at the Junction of Three Coves !!!
- Open Lakeview Concept Living Room with Fireplace.
- Dining Area with Built-in Buffet.
- Well Designed Kitchen with Island.
- A Super Large Enclosed Lakeview Sunroom Overlooking Lake
- Beautiful Yard with Towering Pecan Trees and Grassy Knoll.
- Two Bulkheaded Lots - Approximately 226 Ft. Of Waterfront!!!!
Located Near Pine Island.
- Four Bedrooms, Two Full Baths. Two Half Baths, Hall Laundry Room.
- Two Car Garage and Attached RV Port.
Great Location, View and Priced to Sell !!!!!
#603 (MLS 35460094)
CAPTIVATING WATERFRONT SPLIT LEVEL HOME IN RESORT COUNTY, BEAUTIFUL LAKE LIVINGSTON
Open Water for Fishing, Boating and Watersports!
This Lovely Home Offers...
- Open Concept
- Lakeview Living Room with Fireplace
- Lakeview Dining Area Adjacent to the Covered Deck
- Kitchen with Sit Down Wraparound Bar
- Master Suite with Private Full Bath
- Two Guest Bedrooms with Hall Bath
- Laundry Room Conveniently Located
- Single Oversize Garage Below
- Fenced Area for Your Pets
- Wooded Waterfront Lot with Steel Bulkhead and Concrete Apron
- Super Deluxe Boathouse
Full Views - and Only 90 Minutes from Downtown Houston to your Lakefront Deck!!
#557 (MLS 94143434)
HISTORIC HOME NEAR DOWNTOWN LIVINGSTON, TEXAS
This charming vintage home sits on approximately 3/4 acre of beautifully landscaped grounds.
STEP BACK TO A TIME OF GRACIOUS LIVING
The home offers remembrance of days gone by and soothes the soul. There's a wraparound veranda to sit and sip lemonade - or stroll the walkways and enjoy the carefully selected landscaping including a beautiful archway laced in greenery and blooms in the spring.
Enjoy great outdoor living in the spacious breezeway that opens to a lovely backyard complete with a conversation pit laid with antique brick.
Inside this magnificent home is a wealth of history, warmth and personal touches by all the lives it has been a part of since, 1895 (per seller).
- A Lovely Entry with a Glass Lit Door with a Brass Hand Ringer Doorbell - like Your Grandmother Had.
- The Foyer Welcomes You Home and Encases a Stairway Complete with Antique Newell Post and Lovely Window at the Landing
- A Parlor Awaits You for Family and Friends and Entertaining for Special Events
- A Spacious Dining Room with Built In China Cabinet - Perfect for Storing and Showing Off Collectibles All Year Through!
- Step Into a Homey and Cheerful Kitchen Where Homemade Meals Were Prepared and Hungry Kids Feed for Over a Hundred Years! Nearby is the Large Pantry and Laundry Area.
- Master Bedroom and Bath are on the Ground Level with Elongated Windows and Beautiful Door and Window Molding.
- A Second Downstairs Bedroom Could also be used as A Home Office, Sewing Center or Perhaps a Reading Room or For Media
- Three Bedrooms Are Upstairs with a Full Bath
- Two Bonus Rooms are Available for Multiple Uses. They Were Once Porches but are Now Enclosed and Offer Additional Sleeping Areas or Used as Sunrooms. You Can Unleash Your Imagination !!!
- At the Landing on the Second Floor Space is Offered for Gameroom and Coffee Bar
- A Large Garage with Deep Sink and a Full Bath Connected to Breezeway and Inside Staircase Leading to a Large Craft Room, but Could Have Multi Purposes: Home Office or Bunk Room are Just a Few Ideas.
- Parking For an Houseful Awaits You at the Curb and Driveway!
This historical home has too many memories to name and too many features to list, but if you are searching for an extraordinary place to call home, call today and see 434 Young Street.
This home has been loved and meticulously maintained .Please see our "Special Features List" attached to the "More Info" link below (click on docs to view).
** Please note this home can be used commercially. It could work well as tea room, a wedding portrait studio or a home bakery - just to name a few.
The information contained herein is furnished by the owners to the best of their knowledge, but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and neither agent nor DataLink assume responsibility for correctness. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, physical limitation, or familial status.